- What does WaterMarkeManagement Group do to help their owners?
As a leading luxury property management company in North Florida, WaterMarke Management Group strives to create a profitability plan that is customized to each owner for their property. Our goal is to ‘Maximize profitability of your rental property by Maximizing your marketing exposure and Minimizing your risk.’
- How do I start the process of obtaining property management with WaterMarke Realty Group?
To learn more about our services and how we can help you, please contact Greg Bowman, Executive Director.
Email: Greg(at)WMGFlorida(dotted)com or Office: 904-221-8850.
- What is a lease management agreement?
When you hire a property manager, it is important that you review their management agreement carefully so that you understand what you are agreeing to. It should include: Services & Fees, Responsibilities of Property Owner, Comply with Equal Opportunity Housing, Liability, Contract Duration and Termination Clause.
- How do I prepare my home for tenants?
Check out Preparing your Property
- How do you screen new tenants?
Tenants are screened using a 3rd party screening company that performs a background & credit check. This is followed by verification of income & rental history.
- What is on a lease application?
- What is the criteria for a rental application?
- What type of Insurance do I need to have when I have a property that is being managed?
- What is required for a tenant to move into a new unit?
Tenant screening, approval from owner, signed lease by all parties and certified checks for: 1st month’s rent, security deposit and non-refundable pet fee (if applicable). Plus, a move-in inspection report with photos.
- How is the interior/exterior of the unit’s condition documented prior to moving in to the unit?
We use a 3rd party company to conduct a move-in inspection. This inspection includes photo documentation and is necessary for comparison to the move-out inspection.
- Are there any other fees?
- How do I contact WaterMarke Management Group, LLC?