Ready for a new tenant to move in? We want to help you through this process to make it seamless for you and the tenants.
Check out our helpful ‘Move In’ Checklist for the necessary steps.
Need more information? Have questions?
Call our office: 904-221-8850 today.
- Make sure to contact all utility companies to remove your name from the property – have it end the day the lease will start, with no lapse in service.
- Tenant will contact utility companies to have their name added – starting the first day of their lease.
- A third-party photo and written report inspection of the property will occur the day before the lease starts.
- The pre-tenancy documentation fee is paid by the owner.
- 1st month’s rent and pet fee (if applicable) is due from tenant as a certified check.
- Security deposit is due from the tenant as a certified check.
- This is held in escrow and will not show on your owner’s statement.
- The 1st Month’s Rent is due in full upon start of lease.
- The 2nd Month’s Rent is prorated.